The Eye See…Eye Learn® Program by the Ontario Association of Optometrists provides comprehensive eye exams for all junior kindergarten students in Ontario.
Did you know that:
- 80% of learning is visual
- In Canada, 1 in 4 school-aged children has a vision problem
- 60% of children with learning difficulties have an undiagnosed vision problem
- 61% of parents mistakenly believe they would recognize their child’s vision problem
- Fewer than 14% of kids under the age of 6 have had an eye exam
Eye exams for Ontario children are 100% covered by OHIP.